BAC General Body Meeting - April 18, 2018 / 6:30pm (EST)
Columbia Alumni Center, 622 West 113th St.
To Call-in Dial: 1.605.475.6711 / Access Code: 592-3459
1. Welcome and Introductions: In person and participants via conference call. (Those on the call should email their name, school and year to firstname.lastname@example.org for our official record. Thank you!)
2. President’s Remarks:
- Heritage Award and Scholarship Reception Recap
- Shared Interest Group Collaboration
3. Student Group and Campus Information
- Black Students Organization, Black Graduation, other groups welcome
4. BAC Scholarship Fund Campaign Update
5. Jam 2018 and Reunion Weekend Update
6. Discussion: The board is considering a coordinated service and engagement commitment (other than our annual scholarship campaign) where Black alumni efforts may have a significant impact. We are interested in feedback and ideas from alumni and students about possible service oriented engagements.