Join Columbia University Alumni Association Shared Interest Groups, led by CVC-NY, for dialog on leveraging diverse hiring for heightened business success.
Hear how to engage people and groups on their unique characteristics; understanding and valuing the uniqueness of diverse others; and leveraging the thinking of diverse groups for smarter ideation and decision making.
- 6pm - Doors Open, Drinks & Networking
- 6:30pm - Introductions
- 6:45pm - Panel Begins
- 7:30pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:45pm - More Drinks & Networking
Tickets below on Eventbrite:
- Corey Smith (CBS'01), Senior Director, Diversity & Inclusion, Major League Baseball
- Gaurav Ragtah (MS), Co-Founder, CEO, Profillic
- Karma Lowe (CC), Assistant Dean, Diversity, Inclusion & Student Life at Columbia University
- Yiting Shen (BS'01, MS'02), Global Head of External Network Management, TTS, President of Asian Columbia Alumni Association
Sponsored by Asian Columbia Alumni Association (ACAA); Black Alumni Council (BAC); Columbia Venture Community (CVC); Latino Alumni Association of Columbia University (LAACU); Columbia Alumni Association Shared Interest Groups (SIG).